100% Belgium Flax Linen
Available in 27 colors
Privacy (100% cotton)
Total Blackout (100% polyester)
- Inner diameter is 1 7/8", fits the rod up to 1 1/2" thick
- Standard curtain has 8 metal grommets
Fast one week customization
Is safe from 400+ harmful substances
How To Measure
- Measuring for the length:
Measure from the top of the curtain rod to the place where you wish to see the bottom of your curtain.
- Measuring for the width:
The basic approach recommends to multiply the width of the window by 1.5 allowing a little gathering, so the curtain looks more full.
- You may machine wash or hand wash unlined curtains up to 104 F degrees, on a gentle cycle;
- Dry clean your curtains if they have lining;
- Do not bleach;
- Air drying is the best for your curtains;
- Lightly iron if necessary with a low heat setting
- Easier to iron while damp
More Options To Choose
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it possible to obtain swatches to check color?
Sure, here is the link you may use for placing:
The fabric swatches are sold in a pre-set color bundle, so you get 20 to 25 colors that are available now :)
Are these priced for a single panel or a set of 2?
All our curtains are sold separately, so the price is indicated for a single curtain. If you wish a pair - please paste 2 in the field "Quantity" while checkout :)
Can you give me a sense of how much light is blocked by a natural curtain with the cotton lining?
We recommend adding the cotton lining to increase privacy. It will block about 50 % of the sun light.
Shall you need sun blocking - blackout curtains are the better choice to go with.
What's the difference between Natural and Natural Heavy Weight?
The natural medium-weight fabric (150 gms) is more relaxed and airy compared to natural heavy-weight (280 gms) which is more dense and texturized. Heavy-weight fabric is also less seen through.