Straight panels of the linen bed skirt conceal a box spring, a bed frame, or under-bed storage creating elegant finish for the bed. Tailored with three pleats on the footboard, and two pleats on the sides.
This product page is for 1 bed skirt.
- features 100% linen decking and linen sides
- split corners for the footboard available (in Options)
- 100% eco linen, medium weight (4.42 oz/yd2 / 150 g/m2)
- side panels lined with cotton
- our linen is produced in compliance with Oeko-Tex Standard, no harmful substances were used during the production.
The main picture features Charcoal Grey color. See more colors in Options and in the pictures on the current page.
- Twin - 39 " x 76"
- Twin XL - 39" x 80"
- Full - 54" x 76"
- Queen - 60" x 80''
- King - 76" x 80"
- Cal King - 72" x 84"
How to measure DROP SIZE for my bed skirt: Use a measuring tape to measure the distance from the top of the box spring to the floor or to where you wish to see the panel bottom.
Why do I need SPLIT CORNERS? You'd need the corners of the bedskirt to be split in case you have the bed with posts or high footboard. Otherwise there is no need for split corners.
- machine wash or hand wash up to 104 F (40 C) degrees, gentle cycle
- do not bleach
- tumble dry on low heat setting
- lightly iron if necessary with low heat setting. Easier to iron while damp
Handling time: Your order will be ready for shipping within 3-5 business days.
Contact us for custom sizes! We will be happy to create something individual for you! :)