Natural Linen Bed Skirt with Cotton Lining - Long Side Unpleated - Split Corners Option for High Footboards
This listing is for 1 bed skirt.
- 3-sided bed skirt
- decking: 100% cotton in white color, cotton lining
- three pleats: one in the middle of the footboard panel and two more at the corners of the skirt
- split corners for the footboard available! (in Options)
- 100% linen, medium weight (4.42 oz/yd2)
- our linen is produced in compliance with Oeko-Tex Standard, no harmful substances were used during the production.
We have a number of natural colors, as well as green, blue, and mustard shades. See the photo with color samples.
- Twin - 39 " x 76"
- Twin XL - 39" x 80"
- Full - 54" x 76"
- Queen - 60" x 80''
- King - 76" x 80"
- Cal King - 72" x 84"
How to measure DROP SIZE for my bed skirt: Use a measuring tape to measure the distance from the top of the box spring to the floor or to where you wish to see the panel bottom.
- machine wash or hand wash up to 104 F degrees, gentle cycle
- do not bleach
- tumble dry on low heat setting
- lightly iron if necessary with low heat setting. Easier to iron while damp
Handling time: Your order will be ready for shipping within 3-5 business days.
Contact us for custom sizes! We will be happy to create something individual for you! :)
Custom Order / Custom Size
I was gone for a week, and my post office returned my bed skirt to you!! Can you please, Please, re-send? I am so so sorry1. Best, Cynthia
I ordered a black linen bedskirt and I am so pleased. The custom ordering process was easy and the finished product is beautiful!
I absolutely LOVE my purchases form #H Linen. The curtains are gorgeous, and hang beautifully! The lined bedskirt is equally as lovely and perfect! Thank you 3H Linen!!
After searching for a 12 inch long bedskirt, I found the 3HLinen website by chance. I ordered the sample fabrics and found a color perfect for our room and furniture. Beautiful, professional sewing - lovely, lined skirt and it fits exactly right. I could not be happier! Thank you so very much.
The 3H team was really helpful in making sure that the bed skirt would work with our bed (nothing crazy but no box spring and mattress slightly recessed), not to mention customizing the length (drop). Splits at corners as discussed. We’re very happy with it. And shipping was painless.