These curtains absorb sound and reduce noise pollution. They won’t remove completely undesired sound, though they optimize the acoustics of the room and positively influence communication and relaxation. The sound absorption index of the lining is 0,88 which is considered as high.
Please note that the result of soundproofing of your room will also depend on other details you need to take care of: there shouldn't be spaces between the wall and the curtain, as the sound will go there. The best hardware for such type of curtain is a ceiling track. These are the curtains that are compatible with it: s-fold, pencil pleat, pinch pleat.
Sold individually, choose 2 in quantity if you need a pair.
- quick and easy installation
- 53'' WIDTH
- choose length among available options. Message us if you need a custom size.
- content: 100% linen, medium weight (4.42 oz/yd2)
- lining is 100% polyester
- our linen is produced in Europe in compliance with Oeko-Tex Standard, no harmful substances are used during the production of the fabric.
See color samples in the pictures on the product page.
The main picture features natural color curtain with back tabs
#2 is a dusty pink curtain for ceiling track
Lining COLOR - white
BLACKOUT LEVEL - is 90%
HOW TO MEASURE FOR YOUR CURTAINS
Curtains rod: Use a measuring tape to measure the distance from the top of your curtain rod to the floor (or to the place where you wish to see the bottom of the curtain).
Curtain track: Use a measuring tape to measure the distance from the bottom of the track to the floor (or to the place where you wish to see the bottom of the curtain).
- we recommend dry cleaning for blackout curtains
- do not bleach
- lightly iron if necessary with a low heat setting, or use a vertical steamer if you have one.