This oversized bed skirt will go well even with Industrial interiors, which classic bed skirts will not fit and bring a sense of ease and comfort to your house!
This listing is for 1 bed skirt.
- not pleated
- features lining
- 100% linen, medium weight (4.42 oz/yd2 / 150 g/m2)
- content of bed skirt and decking: 100% eco-friendly linen, medium weight (4.42 oz/yd2 / 150 g/m2)
- our linen is produced in compliance with Oeko-Tex Standard, which means that no harmful substances were used during the production.
We have a number of natural colors, as well as green, blue, and mustard shades. See the photo with color samples.
- Twin - 39 " x 76"
- Twin XL - 39" x 80"
- Full - 54" x 76"
- Queen - 60" x 80''
- King - 76" x 80"
- Cal King - 72" x 84"
Most common question:
How to measure DROP SIZE for my bed skirt: Use a measuring tape to measure the distance from the top of the box spring to the floor. Add an inch or two to the drop measurement (the length of the visible bed skirt material) for the relaxed look.
Do I need split corners?
The answer is "yes" if you have the high footboard, and in order to accommodate it - the bed skirt needs to be cut in the corners. Otherwise - choose "No split".
- machine wash or hand wash up to 104 F (40 C) degrees, gentle cycle
- do not bleach
- tumble dry on low heat setting
- lightly iron if necessary with low heat setting. Easier to iron while damp
Handling time: Your order will be ready for shipping within 3-5 business days.
Contact us for custom sizes! We will be happy to create something individual for you! :)