Roman Shades provide a clean-lined look compared to a full-length drapery and are the perfect choice when you have built-ins and banquettes.
- 64" long; available in five widths
- The curtain is 100% linen
- Lining: there are 2 options available, unlined OR blackout lined
- White or metallic cord
- Please follow the instructions on HOW TO measure for the roman shades below
- Not sure if you need to mount the shades outside your window or inside? Have a look at this article to help you.
- Colors: The main picture featured Natural linen color. Have a look at the color samples on the product page for more options and shades.
How to measure for Roman Shades?
For the inside-mount shades:
- Do you wish inside-mount shades? Check if the window casing has enough depth
- Measure Width: Measure the inside width of the window casing at the top of the window.
- Measure Height: Measure the inside height from the top of the window casing to the top of the sill in three places. Record longest measurement.
Note: To make sure your shade fits as well as possible, choose a whole-inch width that is at least 1⁄8" smaller than your window. Round down if needed to get the correct width. No deductions are made while producing.
This type of mounting will have a light gap. The shade must be slightly smaller than your window to ensure the best fit, so, this will affect the darkening level of the room if this is important and you choose blackout-lined shades.
For the outside mount:
- Measure width to be covered. The overlap of 3” from each of the sides (total of 6”) is recommended for privacy and light blocking
- Measure Height. Choose the roller location, then measure the height from the roller to the sill or to the bottom of the shade.
If you are not sure about your measurements, please message us. Our managers will also message you for confirmation before sending the order to production.
The shades are custom made and we do not accept returns unless there are errors on our part.
- machine wash or hand wash up to 104 F degrees, gentle cycle
- do not bleach
- air drying is the best for your linen curtains, lined or unlined
- lightly iron if necessary with a low heat setting. Easier to iron while damp
Handling time: Your order will be ready for shipping within 7-10 business days.
Contact us for custom sizes! We will be happy to create something individual for you! :)