Pinch pleat linen curtains feature tape on top that easily creates nice dutch pleats. Made of 100% natural linen, lined with cotton. The recommended gathering ratio for the panel is X2 (see how to measure for the width - below).
This listing is for 2 panels
- features 100% cotton lining (white color)
- content: 100% linen, medium weight (4.42 oz/yd2)
- hooks for rings are not included and are sold separately.
HOW TO MEASURE FOR THE PANEL WITH THE TAPE:
The width 53'' is for a not gathered panel. When fully gathered with pinch pleat tape the panel width becomes 26''.
If you need the panels made to measure - write us in messages, we will be back with the quote for you.
- We recommend dry cleaning for the curtains with lining
- do not bleach
- air drying is the best
- lightly iron if necessary with a low heat setting. Easier to iron while damp
Handling time: Your order will be ready for shipping within 2-3 business days.