Linen bedding is valued for its heirloom quality. Enjoy this linen flat sheet all year around, it has excellent thermoregulation qualities, durable, so wash it whenever you wish (though don't forget to save the water :)
This listing is for 1 flat sheet.
- content: 100% linen, medium weight (4.42 oz/yd2)
- Please note that King Flat Sheets will have additional connection seams running horizontally closer to the footboard
- our linen is produced in compliance with Oeko-Tex Standard, no harmful substances were used during production and harvesting
Available in more than 10 Colors. Choose your color in Options before checking out.
- Twin - 71"x98"
- Twin XL - 71"x104"
- Full - 86"x98"
- Queen - 92"x104"
- King - 110"x104"
- machine wash or hand wash up to 104 F degrees, gentle cycle
- do not bleach
- tumble dry on low heat setting
- lightly iron if necessary with a low heat setting. Easier to iron while damp
Handling time: Your order will be ready for shipping within 3-5 business days.
Custom Order / Custom Size
Lovely, light and comfortable! Am using ir in lieu of a umbers one duvet cover.
When I stayed with my grandmother in Berlin, I slept on linen sheets. Later in the US, I could only find these at Porthault in Paris - but I could not afford them. Then, I saw these. I have them. I love them. I share my over-the-top love of linen with my friends and have converted a few.
I'm so happy with my purchase. The sheets arrived in a timely fashion, and they make my bed look so luxurious. I searched a ton of different websites for new sheets, and none of them had colors as saturated and lovely as those on 3HLinen. The colors are even more beautiful in person. The sheets themselves have a great texture and feel so much more substantial and well-made than sheets I've purchased in the past. The linen material keeps my bed cool even through the extended heatwaves this summer. I would definitely recommend these sheets.
Love my sheets.... on to my second set. Very fast service, and worth every penny!